Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Last Blog

When, I first started with my blog, I thought to myself “why do we need it to create a blog?” I never liked the idea of having any kind of web page to put all my personal thoughts in. After getting familiar with my blog, I actually started to like it. Also, it’s a great way to share opinions and knowing what others might think. I have enjoyed reading everyone’s blogs every week. I especially liked seeing all of us doing our homework last minute and the backgrounds of their blogs. However, I don’t think I will keep following my blog because I would eventually forget about it or forget my password. It was fun while it lasted and I would like to thank everyone for commenting on my blog and allowing me to share my thoughts with you.

3 comments:

  1. Your blogs were truly interesting and i enjoyed reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun having you in class. Your posts were always enjoyable. Great pics on your blog. See you at the final.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I enjoyed reading your weekly blogs!

    ReplyDelete